Δυο θέματα θα μας απασχολήσουν τις επόμενες μέρες.
- High praise to my colleagues at @FormulaPassion for the latest Machina 4. Excellent job guys once more! Hats off 🙏 https://t.co/8x9SEQD79y 1 week ago
- RT @ScarbsTech: More on tyre temperature sensors formula1.com/en/latest/arti… 4 weeks ago
- RT @F1: BREAKING: Audi will join Formula 1 in 2026! #F1 https://t.co/fRnPvmSwU2 1 month ago
- Nothing much to add ... twitter.com/TheBishF1/stat… 1 month ago
- RT @F1: We are united in our desire to drive abuse of all kinds out of the sport we love, and we're calling on the entire F1 family to join… 1 month ago
- Excellent work @ScarbsTech WATCH: Why are sensors so crucial to tyre management? Tech expert Craig Scarborough ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- FIA/F1 delegations visit Kyalami as deadlines loom for South African GP | RacingNews365 - racingnews365.com/fia-f1-delegat… by @RacingLines 2 months ago
- As always to the point twitter.com/RacingLines/st… 2 months ago
- RT @TheBishF1: I’ve had long correspondence with the 2 women we invited. There’s no doubt they were homophobically abused at the circuit. I… 2 months ago
- Classic!!! twitter.com/TheBishF1/stat… 2 months ago
- Daniel Popescu on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Dimitris PAPADOPOULOS on A new day for Williams
- Proesterchen on A new day for Williams
- Alejandro on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Construction continues at Circuit of the Americas | F1 Fanatic – The Formula 1 Blog on The story of Budkowski, McLaren and Ferrari
Share this …
Join 11,296 other followers