Sunday 13 and Monday 14 February some lucky guests from the Scuderia Ferrari Community attended the test session and the filming day with the Ferrari F150th Italia, meeting Felipe and Fernando!
- RT @fia: During his visit to Vietnam, FIA President @JeanTodt took part in the laying of the foundation stone of the Hanoi Motor Sport Circ… 41 minutes ago
- Really great idea! twitter.com/fia/status/110… 1 day ago
- F1 team tech overview before the Australian Grand Prix - Motorsport Technology - motorsport.tech/formula-1/2019…. Great read by @ScarbsTech 2 days ago
- RT @G_Dufeigneux: Pourquoi vous devriez vous rendre au Grand Prix de France de F1 fr.motorsport.com/f1/news/assist… via @motorsport 2 days ago
- LOL twitter.com/GrandPrixDiary… 5 days ago
- RT @MatteoBonciani: ... ! 👏 chapeau! @fia @F1 https://t.co/gAXq3aEIHJ 6 days ago
- FIA confirms that Michael Masi will be F1 Race Director for AUS GP 6 days ago
- RT @F1: Mechanic. Race Director. Family man. Irreplaceable. Charlie Whiting was known and beloved by all who knew him in #F1. David Tremay… 6 days ago
- @_markgallagher Very good point! 1 week ago
- @_markgallagher Ive done that! Hope Ferrari and Mercedes will give something more this year 1 week ago
- Daniel Popescu on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Dimitris PAPADOPOULOS on A new day for Williams
- Proesterchen on A new day for Williams
- Alejandro on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Construction continues at Circuit of the Americas | F1 Fanatic – The Formula 1 Blog on The story of Budkowski, McLaren and Ferrari
Share this …