There is long talk about how Vijjay Mallya is handling the situations. The whole thing started in Japan when Joe Saward wrote in his blog first a while back that Force India was about to be sold. Mallya came back with an announcement on 7th of October telling that “I was shocked to read a media report that I am selling the Force India Formula One team” and a couple of days later we were informed that Sahara Group joined the team. Five days later it was announced that Sahara Group joined the team with 42.5% shares mentioning that “that it had subscribed to new shares in the F1 team and has an equal stake with Mallya”.
- RT @TheBishF1: In 2014, when I was McLaren’s Comms Director, I asked Steve Cooper (now at Aston Martin with me) to make a tribute film to t… 16 hours ago
- LOL twitter.com/TheBishF1/stat… 1 week ago
- On Pirelli Soft tyres? @ScarbsTech twitter.com/ScarbsTech/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @ScuderiaFerrari: 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗦 ✍️ Committing his future with us until 2024, @CarlosSainz55 is staying for another two years 🌶 https://t… 3 weeks ago
- Always great stuff by @ScarbsTech and @PeterDWindsor twitter.com/PeterDWindsor/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @TheBishF1: Fantastic performance by Aston Martin #F1 Driver Ambassador Jess Hawkins at Oulton Park today, beating all the lads to post… 4 weeks ago
- RT @fia: FIA Statement on @F1 Safety Car https://t.co/5p0uHGo6mu 1 month ago
- Huge congrats! twitter.com/TheBishF1/stat… 1 month ago
- RT @tgruener: VW board supports Audi/Porsche F1 entry 2026. Porsche set to work with Red Bull. Looks like Audi & McLaren can't agree on a d… 1 month ago
- RT @Racingnews365C: ⚠️ A decision regarding the potential entries of Audi and Porsche into F1 could be made today. ⬇️ RacingNews365 unders… 1 month ago
- Daniel Popescu on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Dimitris PAPADOPOULOS on A new day for Williams
- Proesterchen on A new day for Williams
- Alejandro on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Construction continues at Circuit of the Americas | F1 Fanatic – The Formula 1 Blog on The story of Budkowski, McLaren and Ferrari
Share this …