There is long talk about how Vijjay Mallya is handling the situations. The whole thing started in Japan when Joe Saward wrote in his blog first a while back that Force India was about to be sold. Mallya came back with an announcement on 7th of October telling that “I was shocked to read a media report that I am selling the Force India Formula One team” and a couple of days later we were informed that Sahara Group joined the team. Five days later it was announced that Sahara Group joined the team with 42.5% shares mentioning that “that it had subscribed to new shares in the F1 team and has an equal stake with Mallya”.
- FIA reject claims Ferrari use illegal extra power dailym.ai/2GTB0Uz via @MailSport 18 hours ago
- Oooops. Thats interesting ... @SportmphMark twitter.com/SportmphMark/s… 3 days ago
- @inzdrapp @F1MikaHakkinen Keep us posted please! 1 week ago
- Are you going to replace it? @F1MikaHakkinen @inzdrapp twitter.com/F1MikaHakkinen… 1 week ago
- Thats really mega stuff @McLarenF1 ! twitter.com/McLarenF1/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @TheBishF1: Remembering Elio de Angelis, who died on this day in ’86, following a testing accident at Paul Ricard. Pic: in the Lotus 81… 1 week ago
- RT @andihaupt1: #F1: suspicions about #Ferrari's energy management. Opponents want to have clarity ahead of #MonacoGP. Otherwise there coul… 1 week ago
- RT @JennieGow: Get your questions in for @ScarbsTech and myself after the first 5 races and the Spanish GP #SpanishGP #F1 @ESPNF1 https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @RacingLines: Lowe: @williamsf1team targets mid season recovery racefans.net/2018/05/12/low… via @racefansdotnet 2 weeks ago
- Amazing! @inzdrapp @F1MikaHakkinen twitter.com/inzdrapp/statu… 2 weeks ago
- Daniel Popescu on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Dimitris PAPADOPOULOS on A new day for Williams
- Proesterchen on A new day for Williams
- Alejandro on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Construction continues at Circuit of the Americas | F1 Fanatic – The Formula 1 Blog on The story of Budkowski, McLaren and Ferrari
Share this …