There is long talk about how Vijjay Mallya is handling the situations. The whole thing started in Japan when Joe Saward wrote in his blog first a while back that Force India was about to be sold. Mallya came back with an announcement on 7th of October telling that “I was shocked to read a media report that I am selling the Force India Formula One team” and a couple of days later we were informed that Sahara Group joined the team. Five days later it was announced that Sahara Group joined the team with 42.5% shares mentioning that “that it had subscribed to new shares in the F1 team and has an equal stake with Mallya”.
- Sabine Kehm clarified that the Schumacher family does not intend to move to Mallorca 1 day ago
- RT @JeanTodt: Dear @alo_oficial , much respect for this courageous decision. After two @F1 world championship titles, I'm sure more titles… 3 days ago
- RT @McLarenF1: McLaren Racing today confirms that double F1 World Champion Fernando Alonso will not race in Formula 1 in 2019. https://t.co… 3 days ago
- Formula One’s director of marketing and communications Ellie Norman tells Ben Cronin why the sport’s series of city… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Not sure if @redbullracing will take the risk again having @Max33Verstappen and @Carlossainz55 as teammates 2 weeks ago
- Renault Sport Formula One Team is pleased to confirm Daniel Ricciardo will join the team from the 2019 season. He w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Here it is twitter.com/redbullracing/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheBishF1: #OnThisDay in '76 James Hunt won the #GermanGP for McLaren, but the race will always be remembered for Niki Lauda's fiery cr… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheBishF1: Remembering Patrick Depailler, killed testing an Alfa at Hockenheim #OnThisDay in '80. He won 2 GPs, 1 for Tyrrell (Monaco '… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JeanTodt: With the President of the Republic of Brazil 🇧🇷@MichelTemer and @MassaFelipe19 today in Brasilia to advance #RoadSafety #Sust… 2 weeks ago
- Daniel Popescu on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Dimitris PAPADOPOULOS on A new day for Williams
- Proesterchen on A new day for Williams
- Alejandro on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Construction continues at Circuit of the Americas | F1 Fanatic – The Formula 1 Blog on The story of Budkowski, McLaren and Ferrari
Share this …