There is long talk about how Vijjay Mallya is handling the situations. The whole thing started in Japan when Joe Saward wrote in his blog first a while back that Force India was about to be sold. Mallya came back with an announcement on 7th of October telling that “I was shocked to read a media report that I am selling the Force India Formula One team” and a couple of days later we were informed that Sahara Group joined the team. Five days later it was announced that Sahara Group joined the team with 42.5% shares mentioning that “that it had subscribed to new shares in the F1 team and has an equal stake with Mallya”.
- All the best @Frangibriciola ! twitter.com/TheBishF1/stat… 17 hours ago
- RT @RacingLines: Fair’s fair: Received cease & desist apology from editor of @motorsport TR, and article now ‘unpublished’. Thanks also for… 1 day ago
- What a story! twitter.com/JunaidSamodien… 1 week ago
- Mercedes lässt Schumi III ziehen autobild.de/artikel/formel… 1 week ago
- RT @TheBishF1: Give @AxelLaFlamme57 a follow. I had a good chat with him today at #ASI19. Great kid. There aren’t many 16-year-old karters… 1 week ago
- RT @ScarbsTech: Part2 of our @pirellisport Mario Isola interview talking about the changes to #F1 tyres in the coming years https://t.co/A0… 1 week ago
- RT @McLarenF1: McLaren Racing has appointed Andreas Seidl as managing director of our @F1 team. 🤝 Find out more ➡️ mclrn.co/AndreasSeidl… 2 weeks ago
- Sabine Kehm on life in Michael Schumacher’s inner circle formula1.com/en/latest/arti… 2 weeks ago
- As Leo Turrini suggests Maurizio Arrivabenes contract was not renewed and Binotto was promoted quotidiano.net/blog/turrini/h… 2 weeks ago
- Agree with @_markgallagher twitter.com/_markgallagher… 2 weeks ago
- Daniel Popescu on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Dimitris PAPADOPOULOS on A new day for Williams
- Proesterchen on A new day for Williams
- Alejandro on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Construction continues at Circuit of the Americas | F1 Fanatic – The Formula 1 Blog on The story of Budkowski, McLaren and Ferrari
Share this …