There is long talk about how Vijjay Mallya is handling the situations. The whole thing started in Japan when Joe Saward wrote in his blog first a while back that Force India was about to be sold. Mallya came back with an announcement on 7th of October telling that “I was shocked to read a media report that I am selling the Force India Formula One team” and a couple of days later we were informed that Sahara Group joined the team. Five days later it was announced that Sahara Group joined the team with 42.5% shares mentioning that “that it had subscribed to new shares in the F1 team and has an equal stake with Mallya”.
- RT @pirellisport: Cowboys and Formula 1! Time to strap on those #Fit4F1 boots because it's #USGP Race Week! ora.cl/6Y8CG https:/… 9 hours ago
- RT @inzdrapp: Lots of speculation about @F1MikaHakkinen return to racing. We are sure he still has it 🇫🇮🏁💪 #flatout #imaracingdriver https:… 9 hours ago
- Hakkinen would only return to racing "to kick some butt" motorsport.com/f1/news/hakkin… .... Im sure you are up to it @F1MikaHakkinen 15 hours ago
- RT @MassaFelipe19: Congratulations mickschumacher !!! I am so happy for you !! F3 champion today! Hope to see you in f1 soon ... For sure… 2 days ago
- Congrats to @GeorgeRussell63 for getting a race seat with @WilliamsRacing for 2019 3 days ago
- RT @TheBishF1: 6 very cool venues in season 1 but there’ll be more in season 2. I can’t wait. Bring it on! #WSeries #RethinkRacing https://… 3 days ago
- What can you say more ... @F1MikaHakkinen ? twitter.com/F1MikaHakkinen… 4 days ago
- RT @TheBishF1: Excellent @WSeriesRacing piece in today’s “pink ’un” (aka the @FT). #WSeries #RethinkRacing https://t.co/8f2u9wi33l 4 days ago
- Great read by @F1MikaHakkinen twitter.com/F1MikaHakkinen… 4 days ago
- Asset Ogilvy renews Formula One in Greece and Cyprus sportbusiness.com/sport-news/ass… 5 days ago
- Daniel Popescu on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Dimitris PAPADOPOULOS on A new day for Williams
- Proesterchen on A new day for Williams
- Alejandro on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Construction continues at Circuit of the Americas | F1 Fanatic – The Formula 1 Blog on The story of Budkowski, McLaren and Ferrari
Share this …