There is long talk about how Vijjay Mallya is handling the situations. The whole thing started in Japan when Joe Saward wrote in his blog first a while back that Force India was about to be sold. Mallya came back with an announcement on 7th of October telling that “I was shocked to read a media report that I am selling the Force India Formula One team” and a couple of days later we were informed that Sahara Group joined the team. Five days later it was announced that Sahara Group joined the team with 42.5% shares mentioning that “that it had subscribed to new shares in the F1 team and has an equal stake with Mallya”.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Daniel Popescu on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Dimitris PAPADOPOULOS on A new day for Williams
- Proesterchen on A new day for Williams
- Alejandro on A sign on who gets the Williams seat?
- Construction continues at Circuit of the Americas | F1 Fanatic – The Formula 1 Blog on The story of Budkowski, McLaren and Ferrari
Share this …